Thursday, November 26, 2009

Filter upgraded - Eden 501






My current hanging filter has not been satisfactory because the water flowed out frequently and created small "flood" if the internal sponge is not renewed on time. It can be quite frustrating when I reached home with a wet floor. This time, I invested a small external filter (Eden 501). After much research from the internet and thru aquatic forumners' recommendations, this petite machine is the best choice for my 1 foot nano cube because it doesn't take up space and operate silently too. The suction is good and the flowrate comfortable for my shrimps. No casualty after I put this new filter into immediate operations. I have customised by shortening the suction and rain bars with a saw that make them submerged perfectly inside the small tank. Finally I can sleep peacefully without worrying about flood and wet feet in the middle of the night. Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment