Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New tank - Boyu BYG-26

Every tank I used to own has a story, this one is no exception.  It was love at first sight affair, purchased instantly from online store with no budget in mind and that mean it cost me a bomb - 8 red notes to be exact.  In order to cut cost and save on taking cab, I lugged these dozen kgs item onto a bus at lavender, alighted at Bras Basah, walked 300m to another bus-stop, strenously lifted it onto another crowded bus that took hours to arrive. With no seat available, I stood 45 minutes before reaching my home which is another 100m away from where I finally alighted.  As usual, bruises with slight backache when I reached home.













Why I like about this tank is its half-moon shape unlike the traditional squarish or rectangular tank commonly seen in the market.  In fengshui perspective, I believe round symbolise  harmony too. Sometime, you saw such round aquarium in shopping mall albeit a larger version one.  Moreover it doesn't take up too much space, on my dinning table, which is  very importantl criteria when I bought this tank. Having said that, this round tank is not small either, it has the height (47cm) I was looking for and is energy-saving too.












I haven't decided how to aquascape this round tank, but will stare at it everyday like looking at a piece of white paper before I started to draw or built story out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment