Monday, September 7, 2009

Jungled Tank



Side of the tank

Front View of the tank
Usually I do not like to shift my plants. They should be left untouched except when they need trimming which explain why they remain healthy. Yesterday, I love at first sight with very fresh Fissiden and "underwater banana" from LFS. I decided to make space in my tank for them without needing to shift my other plants. Hope my new acquisition prosper. My tank is now a jungle but it still has a lot of space for my shrimps to move freely on the ground during feeding. Hey, my snowball is pregnant again and the newly acquired blue shrimp came with berried female which is good excuse to provide more hideout for them. Or am I the one craving to live in the jungle with varied flora - a dream away from citylife every night by the aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment