Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yellow Shrimp





When there is a dream, there is a mission that sparks the process to achieve that dream. I have done that. My final color of shrimp - yellow - has swam into my community shrimp tank. Years ago, I thought such dream will never be possible due to the complexity of care and tank setup needed to have shrimps as pet. The success of my first cherry shrimp has dispersed the myth of the difficulty & challenge faced. Thereafter, it led to my crave to try keeping other types of dwarf shrimps while monitoring their behaviour and mortality rate. When I noticed they are easy going with my pocket, I added new color or variety and waited to see how they were doing in my tank. The final verdict, all shrimps are happy with cool and clean tank and a lush "forest" to live in, regardless of your tank sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment