Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Female Betta

Christmas season is around the corner and I thought  red/bright color fishes might just bring out the festive mood into the earthly-toned Biotope sqaurium.  A couple of non-agressive colorful betta came to mind as an easy choice. They are easy fish, and I will add different color to this group if I spotted any in LFS.















This is lavender female betta, not blue in color.. 

Royal blue betta













Purple betta with red fins











Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the red one more. By the way is that a live plant you used in your home fish tanks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my late reply, they are all real plants. I don't keep fake plants in my aquarium...lol

      Delete