Sunday, May 3, 2015

MY HIBERNATION

I nearly forgot my blog existed. Too many issues have cropped up over several months - personal issues, minor home renovations, rejected an overseas assignment, adjusting to new contract job, all of them put so much toll on me I actually - sold off my previous aquascape and shrimps and focus on what was at hand in life.   Here were some of the items I sold among many flora & fauna..

Huge bunch of African Bolbtis














Eheim 2213














Massive Fire Red Shrimps

















Petite Nana

















Parva













Many others...













I must say, many of my buyers walked away smiling with good bargain...especially my well grown and colorful Bucephalandra.













I guess, that is life. my losses is always another person gain. However, in aquarium hobby, we cannot be too calculative and hope whoever bought my items, took well care of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment