Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Journey Pt 1 -2006/7











I have decided to post my earlier journey into this hobby. It began as early as 2006 when the company, I worked for, was in the process of liquidation and we had so much time in the office to surf for job. I have special affinity with nature as in all things greens and wild. Thus I stumbled in a forum Arofanatic and wondered at the colorful betta section during my free time. Since than, I decided that I wanted to be part of keeping my first easy pet - betta. Thereafter I had a wonderful time sharing with like-minded forumners there. The betta team was all friendly and full of enthusiasm people. You will not get tired learning and sharing from them the joy of having this wondeful hobby..... (to cont. Pt 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment