Friday, October 14, 2011

More new Fishes



kuhli loach (a swift swimmer).

I have not been posting for nearly a year, partly due to some family issues to attend to and busy with personal bread and butter matters. Thus I left my aquarium to flourish on its own and it did with speed, to the extend I was pondering if I should upgrade to bigger tank (like 2 feet). Anyway, regardless how exhausted our heart was, it is always good to return home and find that quiet spot next to an aquarium to calm down and heal our tired mind. Whenever I saw some planaria residing in my shrimp tank, it immediately came to mind that I need to add fish to eat up those stubborn pest.



Here are recent acquisition of shrimp friendly fishes (above & bottom photos):-



Endler

I love seeing them picked up bits and pieces of "waste products" which I hope include those nasty planarias....*grrrrhhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment